It is dedicated to adding to the library’s collection and programs, as well as contributing to facility enhancements.
Library buildings are closed, but we are here to help
Speak to a library staff member 831-883-7555
Mon-Sat 10am-6pm (English and Spanish)
Book drops are open so please return your items.
Due to safety precautions, items will take longer to process than usual. Fines are waived.
We are not accepting donations at this time.
Wi-Fi is on and available at all branches from the parking lots.
- Text or chat online with a librarian Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm or email your questions to us
- Access many online resources for free with your library card
- Need a library card? Get an eCard to access online resources
- Download eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines with your library card or eCard
- Get a book or audiobook delivered to your home with ZIP Books—free through Amazon
- Request Library By Mail Services
- NEW – Book Packs! Fill in the form to receive books/DVDs/audiobooks