Introducing Curbside Communicator! Park, text, wait in your car… and receive books straight into your trunk or back seat!
To use Curbside Communicator:
- Park in one of three designated parking spots in the library’s front parking lot
- Text the word PICKUP to 831-534-0224 to start the process
- Next, enter your name, your library card number, and location number for your parking spot
- A staff member will acknowledge your text then come out and deliver your library materials to your car – preferably putting the items in your trunk or back seat. (Great for cold, wet, and windy days!)
We also offer copying, faxing, printing, and scanning services during curbside hours
- Tuesday 10 AM to 5.30 PM and Thursdays & Saturdays 10 AM to 2 PM.
We still do things the old fashioned way too!
- Place items on hold either on-line or by telephone and a staff member will call you to let you know when they are ready for pick up. Staff is available to chat (in Spanish and English) Monday through Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM. Tel: 831-883-7555